Parker's Animal Rescue strives to place puppies in the correct home after having them in loving foster homes where they are crate trained, work on house training, and taught basic obedience. We recognize the importance of this teaching and post adoption support rather than just passing them on. Continuing their education and supporting adopters is key to our program.
Since we are a foster based rescue, all of our dogs are in foster homes and arranging meet and greets can take some time!
How our process works:
1. Read our adoption policies and fill out an application.
2. Give us a call during business hours or email us to discuss interest in an animal.
3. A meet and greet or FaceTime will be set up with the animal and a PAR representative. Please note that all members of your household are required to attend the initial meet and greet to ensure that it's a good match.
4. You let us know if you'd like to adopt by the time frame specified from a PAR representative.
5. Buy the required items before adoption.
6. Adoption will take place within the next 24 hours. (If you have travel plans that will prevent this, please let us know before the meet and greet.)